Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Learning Goal: I’m working on a marketing writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Read the Tesla Case attached. Analyze the case by answering three or more of the following five topics and indicate which ones you are responding to:
1. Is there an advantage to being a first mover? What drawbacks are there to pursuing first-mover advantage? Is Tesla pursuing a first-mover advantage with their product launches?
2. Which product, or products, should Tesla focus on? What justifies your recommendation?
3. Is the tight association of Elon Musk to Tesla beneficial or problematic? Under what conditions might you change your assessment?
4. Is Tesla a technology or automobile firm and does the distinction matter?
5. The Tesla Semi is geared toward a very different audience than the rest of Tesla’s lineup. How should Tesla’s marketing strategy differ for the Semi?
Write a Case Study Response (i.e, Report) 2-3 pages long answering these questions in your essay response, and not a summary of the case. Review the rubric. Make sure you cite any references used properly (APA style)
Original work is expected. Grammar and spelling will be graded also.
My professor wants statements to be backed up by sources like informational style not opiniated.
1. An outstanding paper is evidenced by a demonstration of a thoughtfully crafted logical flow of information, including a solid understanding of concepts, techniques, and tools including legal and ethical standards. The student’s conclusions demonstrate an in-depth analysis of the content of the project and offers meaningful content and analysis of the findings, including clear recommendations based upon those findings. Includes a significant number of sources.
2.Authoritative, engaging, cogent, logical, sophisticated tone
3. An excellent introduction that exhibits interest in the project and efforts to introduce the key marketing analysis. Evidence of documented data and opinions, clear and concise development of concepts and conclusions. Exhibits critical thinking and offers marketing analysis of selected problem and organization with the situation.
4. Coherent, focused. Orients the reader by introducing the subject. Provides clear direction and intent. Concludes effectively.
5. Mastery of the conventions of Standard English with FEW or NO errors in mechanics, usage, and spelling. Sources are correctly cited in the APA format